Wednesday, November 4, 2009

America and God Do Belong Together!


I have never been much for politics until this past year. I have found most people I talk with were alot like me. As we see our freedoms being stripped from us and the Constitution being trampled on it is waking us all up!

At first I thought this was a bad thing, but now I am beginning to be greatful. Why? It has forced me to become educated and to pay attention to what is going on and why!

I took it for granted that those leaders that we had voted for were fighting for "me" and what I stand for. I took it for granted and trusted that they were living up to their oath that they made when they took office. I trusted that they were defending truth and right.

I have also learned that there are a lot of US citizens who don't like America and what we stand for. Who would of thought? I still can't wrap my head around it even now.

So as a small contribution, I dedicate this blog to help remind ME of why America was created in the first place. Whether anyone else ever reads this or not I hope that it will be a constant reminder that freedom is NEVER free! We must constantly guard it and fight for it!And if we do not include God we can not be successful to do neither.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Sandi! I've got you in my blog reader. Times are pretty scary right now, but it's a great time to raise our voices for good.

    Come visit my blog I started about a month ago... it's www.ayearofhappy.com.

    JoLyn

    ReplyDelete